Promenade webcam

General topics regarding Stoupa and its surroundings
Kendrick123

Promenade webcam

Post by Kendrick123 »

Not sure if many people use this site anymore. I wondered whether the promenade webcam was going to be updated any time soon. It seems stuck in last summer.
Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Re: Promenade webcam

Post by Donaldo »

It's called Covid it's not a conspiracy to stop Brits overseas peeking into Stoupa!!
feathers
Dedicated member

Post by feathers »

Kendrick123 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:07 pm Not sure if many people use this site anymore. I wondered whether the promenade webcam was going to be updated any time soon. It seems stuck in last summer.
I know that lots of people still look in at the webcams every day, it's just that nobody posts much any more because there are now a few other sites that people seem to favour for keeping up to date with Stoupa news and general 'chatting'.
Personally I use both......... wouldn't want to be without my daily Stoupa webcam 'fix' though!
(Thanks Stephan! Best regards! :D )
Oh, to be in Stoupa!
Kendrick123

Post by Kendrick123 »

Thanks Feathers - I love the web cams, hence my original question. And also big thanks to Stephan for his work over many years. Hope all is well Stephan.
feathers
Dedicated member

Post by feathers »

(y) Yep, me too! Thankfully the beach camera is up and running again.

I think there are many people who've been looking in at the webcams for years now, still keeping in touch with their favourite place every day, and I'm quite sure the promenade webcam will be put back in action as soon as possible. 8-)
Oh, to be in Stoupa!
Longshot

Post by Longshot »

DELIGHTED to see the beach webcam back up and running. Thank you Stephan. I love to start my day with a peek at 'my happy place'. I particularly Like the beach view, when the sea is a bit rough like this morning and you can see the waves rushing up over the sand. Bliss!