Selenista villa azalea in ag nick

In this section you can post announcements as owner or your opinion regarding the accommodation you stayed at or the restaurant/bar you went to.
Ask your questions about certain accommodation, restaurants or bars here...

TerryKimberley

Post by TerryKimberley » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Has anybody stayed at selenista villa azalea in agios nick? Was just wondering what they were like we have booked this villa through Greek options and are looking forward to going in September . Also does anyone know who they fly with?

Ron 1

Post by Ron 1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm

On their website it says Strategic from Gatwick and Thomas Cook from Manchester.

dotandjohn
Addicted member ;-)

Re: Selenista villa azalea in ag nick

Post by dotandjohn » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

If you click on Trip Advisor and put in Selenitsa villas you will see some replies and also the owner has put a video on of the villas in Ag Nic they are called Petrino Villas.We stayed there last september and they are the best accommodation we have stayed in. Everything you need for a self catering holiday is provided even down to salt and pepper. Enjoy your holiday there we did.

lnor1

Post by lnor1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

dotandjohn's reply to your posting has finally nudged me into joining the site! I stayed at the Selenitsa villas at the same time as them, last September, and I'm also happy to confirm that you'll be very pleased with the accommodation and its location. I've been to Stoupa and Ag Nic a number of times (and used Greek Options for several of these trips, too) - September is a lovely time to visit the area; I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.

TerryKimberley

Post by TerryKimberley » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi thanks for your replies. We have been to ag nic before but not with Greek options. It sounds like a lovely villa. We really love this little Greek village and are going with our son and his girlfriend who haven't been before so thought the villa would be lovely for them. We usually hire bikes out when we are there so hoping the little bike shop is still running. Can't wait to go now roll on the 9th September :-)

andrea
Addicted member ;-)

Post by andrea » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 pm

we stayed there when they belonged to direct greece. it was our first trip to the Mani,and we have since been back to the M.
Mani 12 times. it was a beautiful villa back then,

Social Media