Another dog killed in Stoupa.....

Here we want to offer the possibility to discuss in a democratic way opinions and suggestions regarding the (touristic) development in the area. Please do not hesitate to post your ideas or thoughts here!

Fina
Addicted member ;-)

Re: Another dog killed in Stoupa.....

Post by Fina » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

we care!!!!

Cub Scout

Post by Cub Scout » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I have followed this thread with some concern. I have heard from a good friend of mine in Stoupa and I think it is time to tell.
If you are an animal lover and want to vote with your feet, the taverna to avoid is near to the harbour and as a letter A in its name. I will leave you to work the rest out.

Bandit
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Bandit » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Cub Scout wrote: the taverna to avoid is near to the harbour and as a letter A in its name. I will leave you to work the rest out.
Now that dosent really help if you dont know the area or Taverna in question....I would suggest that if you are sure of the facts...then Name and Shame!! and lets see where it goes.

Regards,
Bandit. :twisted:
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

glenick
Addicted member ;-)

Post by glenick » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:44 pm

I agree with bandit,
a good friend !! NAME AND SHAME !!! i see that cub scout joined the membership yesterday !!!
if there is evidence then let the truth come out,

Ron 1

Post by Ron 1 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Now we might need to take a step back here,from what I have heard, I am not sure that a taverna owner was actually the killer of the dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirleyv

Post by shirleyv » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 am

I heard that the 'shooter' was a local farmer whose family have a taverna, the taverna is not his.

The name I heard was Babis Rapteas - there, someone had to say it!

I would like to add that this is what I heard, I have seen nothing with my own eyes. If I had I would have reported it without a second thought.

This is now reminding me of a certain disgraced TV personality....everyone heard the rumours, but no one did anything.

Yiassas
Dedicated member

Post by Yiassas » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 am

Thankyou for being honest!
I see no reason to boycott any taverna then, but this guy as an individual is not going to be popular! Now you have named him maybe others will confirm if they have heard the same name or not.

ADI

Post by ADI » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am

My daughter came home from the school that day, and she was telling us how big the hole was in the dog (just shows how close the incident was) - she's just 7 years old !!!!!

The Grocer
Dedicated member

Post by The Grocer » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

ADI wrote:My daughter came home from the school that day, and she was telling us how big the hole was in the dog (just shows how close the incident was) - she's just 7 years old !!!!!
Very sad ADI your daughter had to see the result. I am however surprised no one moved the animal out of sight or covered it up whilst the children were at / left school......

Mary

Post by Mary » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:46 am

The taverna ( not one I have visited) in question has quite a history and has been in the family since mid 1800's and has been many things (history is online) The individual named is the developer of the place as it is now. If he is the person doing these things he is a very poor example of a human being. I feel no mercy for him............... not only will his families business be harmed if he goes unpunished but also Stoupa. I for one will not visit the place again with or without my dog until I know it is sorted.

Makes me wonder what involvement he has in the town, has he some standing or something, a mere mortal like myself would probably have been arrested by now for lesser crimes............
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
To-day is a gift
Thats why they call it the present.

Social Media