Looking for a house to rent long term Pilos/Methoni/finikounda

Discuss here topics regarding the Messinian Peninsula: Messini, Velika, Petalidi, Chrani, Koroni, Finikounda, Methoni, Pylos, Gargaliani and all the other marvelous villages inbetween...

Julie&Nas

Looking for a house to rent long term Pilos/Methoni/finikounda

Post by Julie&Nas » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:10 pm

My husband and I are looking to move to the area of Pylos and surrounding areas with the view to building.

We currently live in Zakynthos so familiar with Greek life, I am English and my husband is Greeklish.

We are hoping to rent long term in a semi rural environment. Minimum 2 bedrooms (pref if possible a separate studio as mother will come to stay here and there)

We have 2 older well behaved dogs that are well trained and basically just like to sleep so need a enclosed garden or the possibility to make it enclosed.

Also does anyone offer full time Tai Chi classes (all year) ? If not, Hubby is a Tai Chi / Qi Gong practitioner, personal trainer and Juice therapist and I am a sports therapist, Pilates teacher, nutritionist and detox practitioner and Thai masseur. Hoping to start regular classes for locals when we have settled in :)

Many thanks for any help/advice given,

Julie & Nas
Last edited by Julie&Nas on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Julie&Nas

Re: Looking for a house to rent long term Pilos/Methoni

Post by Julie&Nas » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Any advice to where to find long term rental, I know homegreekhome and xe.gr is there any local advertising groups for rental property on social media etc ????

Thanks

Julie

Julie&Nas

Re: Looking for a house to rent long term Pilos/Methoni

Post by Julie&Nas » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 am

Hi everyone still looking for a home....

Social Media