ACS courier service

This is the forum from residents for residents. Ask here your questions or give your tips regarding all general topics like household, gardening, craftsmen but also shopping, pets or ...

Stella
Dedicated member

ACS courier service

Post by Stella » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:10 am

For anybody wishing to send packages overseas, there is now a branch of ACS couriers operating in Stoupa. It can be found in the premises of the garage on the left when travelling between Stoupa and Kardamili. I understand that it is open until 8 pm and that there is someone there who speaks English. I haven't used the service yet but it may help people looking to send presents at Christmas or returning unwanted online purchases.

lawman63

Re: ACS courier service

Post by lawman63 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am

Hi Stella,

If I want to have, for example an Amazon delivery to Stoupa is there an address where it can be delivered to & collected.

Many Thanks,
Sean.

Stella
Dedicated member

Re: ACS courier service

Post by Stella » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:55 pm

ACS office Stoupa! That seems to be where all packages end up. I address my parcel deliveries to Pefko Taverna but I found my last John Lewis parcel was at ACS at the garage. Whether it would have found its way to Pefko, I don’t know. Because the tracking site told me it was on the van for delivery, I just went to ACS and picked it up. Not ideal but at least I got it. Anyone missing a parcel might like to check at ACS as there seem to be lots of parcels there.

You could address care of Stoupa Post Office but my concern is what would happen if the courier arrived after 2pm which is when the post office closes.

Social Media