Guys alone in cars

Kalamata is somehow our 'capital'. So there might come up enough topics for its own forum - here it is...

The Grocer
Dedicated member

Guys alone in cars

Post by The Grocer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Two people have now told me of separate incidents in supermarket car parks where
a gypsy woman knocks on the car side window (when the man is alone in the driving seat)
and asks first for money and then if he wants sex with her.....

then within seconds a young gypsy girl opens the passenger door and jumps in trying to
"fondle" the man, of course at the same time hands in his pockets searching for his wallet.

Nearby are other accomplices and if the car driver is aggressive (understandably) come to
the girls aid and shout about assault on the girl, they threaten to call the police etc etc.
Needless to say money is involved.........

the warning is:- IF YOU ARE IN YOUR CAR ALONE LOCK THE DOORS WHILST WAITING.....

john m
Dedicated member

Re: Guys alone in cars

Post by john m » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm

I have also heard about this, but not from first "Hand" sources !
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Donaldo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Which supermarket's, presume that those involved are in Kalamata?

Bandit
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Bandit » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm

I had this happen to me a couple of months ago, mine was in the main carpark in Messini, but they followed me to the car then an old Gypo woman stood right in the door way preventing me from closing the door, while a younger girl aged about 20 jumped in the other side and started shall we say playing with me.....she was doing alright until I felt her trying to remove my wallet, she just gt my hand in her face and I shoved her strait out of the car and onto the carpark floor, same thing to the older woman stood in my door way, with that I shut and locked the doors but they just stood behind my motor refusing to move and shouting out at me... A big mistake the soon moved as I reversed back towards them.... but i noticed later she had managed to steal a one euro coin out of the door pocket.... yea so be careful out there people, unless your after that sort of thing of course...
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Bandit
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Bandit » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Almost forgot to mention, a friend of mine had a very similar situation happen to him, it was the gypo`s again but this time it happened in one of the waiting rooms in Kalamata hospital
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

KalamataDonkey
Dedicated member

Post by KalamataDonkey » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 pm

So that's why you're always hanging around the main car park in Messini and in the Kalamata hospital waiting room with a euro coin casually showing Bandit? How many times did you say that you managed to get it to happen to you now? :)

Xenpy

Post by Xenpy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Reminds me of this story:

Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.
Here's how the scam works:
Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.
On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!
I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.
The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

Social Media