AgNik Board

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.
nicholas windross

Re: Re:Nick Windross to Greggs Plataia Agios Nikolaos

Post by nicholas windross » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Hello to everyone thanks for all the hospitality in May.I hope that you are all ok.and willsee you on the 25/sept.just for a week unfortunatly would like to stay longer.Denise asked if I could get a few things that are not easily available there but I can't remember what they where.Anyway look forward to seeing all again cheers Nick.

nicholas windross

Re: AgNik Board

Post by nicholas windross » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Hello all I forgot to give you my 'e' mail address wich is ************@***** and phone number ************** best wishes nick.

PLEASE PM NICK FOR PERSONAL DETAILS

Somerset Steve
Addicted member ;-)

Re: AgNik Board

Post by Somerset Steve » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi Nick,

Probably best not to post your personal details on the open Forum or you will end up getting all sorts of Spam e-mails and junk mail. Glad you enjoyed Ag Nik.

nicholas windross

Post by nicholas windross » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

nicholas windross wrote:Hello to everyone thanks for all the hospitality in May.I hope that you are all ok.and willsee you on the 25/sept.just for a week unfortunatly would like to stay longer.Denise asked if I could get a few things that are not easily available there but I can't remember what they where.Anyway look forward to seeing all again cheers Nick.
I don't think this message got through so trying again cheers to you all nick.

nicholas windross

Post by nicholas windross » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 pm

[quote="nicholas windross"][quote="nicholas windross"]Hello to everyone thanks for all the hospitality in May.I hope that you are all ok.and willsee you on the 25/sept.just for a week unfortunatly would like to stay longer.Denise asked if I could get a few things that are not easily available there but I can't remember what they where.Anyway look forward to seeing all again cheers Nick.Idon't think this message got through when i sent it last month so trying again cheers and all the best. Nick.W.]

Social Media