camera host

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.

zorbas2
camBoard admin

camera host

Post by zorbas2 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey, I want to ask you a favour:
It seems, that the family hosting the camera is not so happy with it.
I heard some few locals feel surveyed and also that the lady sharing the internet connection with the camera is not so happy about that.
Maybe they should hear from time to time how nice it is for foreigners to have a look at Agios and that it could definitely attract people holidaying there.
However, maybe next time you go there shopping or having an ice cream...
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Re: camera host

Post by zorbas2 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 am

I forgot to mention, that I got a better camera here - wide angle to show also see and sky - but as the situation is now...
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

MITZIGINGER

Re: camera host

Post by MITZIGINGER » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 pm

We were in Ag Nik last September and had a wonderful time ( 2 weeks ) Since the Webcam has been in operation have looked in every day what a wonderful way to remind ourselves what we are missing. Have also passed on the details to friends. We hope to return next year possibly June and looking forward to seeing all the very friendly people. Freda & Greggs the supermarkets the Tavernas,Bakery for drinks or two ,Faros and his wonderful Greek salads.Even the Pharmacist and the Health Centre were most helpful and obliging when we needed their services.However a slightly sad note, accommodation via a Tour Company is sadly lacking in choice. At the moment there is only one ,hopefully by next year a few more may be available. Of course going with a Tour Company is our personal choice.

Social Media