Weather and prices

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.

Buzzy

Weather and prices

Post by Buzzy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Seems to be a bit cooler in Ag Nik in recent days. It must be a welcome respite. Do you still get any episode of rain in July when I will be there for 3 weeks? I must admit I quite like the odd rainy day on holiday it give a bit of relief to the heat and all the plant life looks and smells so much better afterwards.

Regarding prices- what can I expect to pay for a litre of house wine, an ouzo and small dishes such as gigantes etc to make up a meze? I'm counting the days now.

kismet

Re: Weather and prices

Post by kismet » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I came back a couple of weeks ago having had my first holiday in AgNik. Loved it! It was better that I imagined for various reasons not least of all because it is so relaxed.
Prices I thought were good- a meal with wine for two always seemed to come it at around 20 euro. The wonderful thing was - there was not much else to spend money on so it worked out just perfectly!

Buzzy

Re: Weather and prices

Post by Buzzy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted a rough idea as we are staying for 3 weeks so need to make the money stretch a bit. The prices you quote seem to be around what I expected as we usually spend between 20-25 euros per meal when in Greece. Looking forward to it.

Social Media