The Grocer wrote:Come on!
Most of the poison that dogs eat is hidden in meatballs etc. There are very few dogs that will munch their way through rat poison if traps are baited correctly. In fact any reasonable person if baiting rats etc. will do so using covered containers with the poison inside which are clearly marked (you see rats can't read, humans can!)...and if near public places will display notices also.
How long before a child picks up this randomly laid poison?
Spot on Grocer
I am a professional dog training and it is possible to train a dog in food refusal (In my job this is advisable) but the average dog owner has problems getting the dog to walk to heal let alone a recall.
We are talking about unqualified idiots laying down poison in a built up area with the consequences of this if it goes wrong, then see the S*** hit the fan TO LATE!!! Someone’s dear child could be dead