Great Buzz

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.

Magpie
Addicted member ;-)

Great Buzz

Post by Magpie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:10 am

For the first time this year went with friends to Ellie's on Saturday evening and what a great buzz in Agios Nikolaos. After the Kalamata Bus had been through just after 8 o'clock, the road was closed and we sat in the road which had been filled with tables and chairs and it created a fantastic atmosphere - what a pity Stoupa doesn't do the same and totally close the seafront road so it could be fully utilised by the bars and tavernas.

Magpie

Nikki

Re: Great Buzz

Post by Nikki » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

I went there Friday night & was very impressed, wonderful atmosphere I had a fab time… :D

stoupa lover

Post by stoupa lover » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Yes, I went to Ellies twice last May and September, then again this May, and hope to go there again this September. It's a great taverna, the food is good and Ellie is such a lovely person, even drove me back to Stoupa, as I'd walked there by myself. These were all Fridays, do they do the music and dancing on Saturdays too, or perhaps it's only in high season.

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Post by zorbas2 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 pm

My mother was there yesterday evening. Had live music and songs also performed by Agi from Niriides. She must have had a great time as she returned back home quite late...
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

Social Media