Sunset Apartments

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.

jbmouse

Sunset Apartments

Post by jbmouse » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, We have fallen for Agios Nikolaos, and are keen to return in 2017, but may want to travel independently, rather than with Olympic which we did this year. We stayed at the Sunset Apartments, just outside the village, the place that is owned by the Koloveas family, but wonder if they will take my booking as an individual, but I cannot find a website for them, and would prefer, initially, to make contact with emails rather than a 'phone call. My Greek language skills are fairly basic! Does anyone here know of a web address for the apartments, or even the Hidden Garden?
I am in a bit of a hurry as Easyjet will soon be releasing flights to Kalamata, so if I don't hear from anyone soon, I will have to 'phone!

b&b

Re: Sunset Apartments

Post by b&b » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi, I wouldn't worry about speaking to them on the phone. They speak excellent English.

jbmouse

Post by jbmouse » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi b&b, Thanks for the response, I have just taken a deep breath and 'phoned Vasilios, and thank heavens I did, as he tells me he hasn't got a contract with Olympic this year. So independent it is, not that Olympic did much, we flew on easyjet, no transfers, so we used Voula's taxi in Stoupa, and we never saw a soul from Olympic at anytime.
We are off to another of our favourite places in a few days time, a small village in the south of Crete, which we visit at least once a year for the past 10 years or so, and it will be good to have Agios Nikolaos as another Greek destination to visit regularly.
Thanks

b&b

Post by b&b » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Glad you're all sorted.

Hope you're having/had a lovely time in Crete.

Social Media