experience with zorbas.de agency

The board for topics regarding the journey: Flights, Ferries, Car rentals, Transfers, Busses and other transportation.

experience with zorbas.de agency

Post by guest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Herewith I would like to share my experience with the travelageny zorbas.de resp. Zorbas Travel Agency. As I contacted them for an inquiry I received an answer - or rather a question - If we "really want to stay just for 4 nights". After I confirmed my travel dates I never heard from them again - even after contacting them again asking for advice. Their acting is far from professional, even insulting. Obviously for these peole just money counts. For all of you who wish to have professional advise: keep away from Zorbas Travel Agency and turn to locals, i.e. greek people!

Hope you all have better experience than we had.

Regards,
Konstantin

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Re: experience with zorbas.de agency

Post by zorbas2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm

I understand your frustration and I am sorry.
But you shouldn't generalise.
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

Bracke

Post by Bracke » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:32 am

Since 2010 we have used the services of Zorbas.de and were always very satisfied.
We got in contact through this web site, looking for a rental car hich worked to our fullest satisfaction. On this occasion an enchanting cottage in the village was recommended by Zorbas for further holidays. This has finally made us fans of the region and of Zorbas.de. (y)
Above all this website and the webcams help to survive the time until our next stay. ;) Thanks to Stephan!

Delphinia77

Post by Delphinia77 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:53 am

I agree with you Brake - I had emailed a query to Stephan about some accommodation a couple of years ago and he responded very quickly. Good independent website (y)

Social Media