first trip

Agios is definitely worth to have its own forum - here we go.
KalamataDonkey
Dedicated member

Re: first trip

Post by KalamataDonkey » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Bandit wrote:I havent tried that on yet myself K.D. and I love fresh fish.. :roll:
But it doesnt come any Fresher or cheaper as catching your own!! and now Im back in the water I have been givng the tuna a hammering, BBQ, Baked, or Fried.....
I should have some more this weekend.....Neptune Willing.... :lol:
Regards,
Bandit. :twisted:
and not sharing your fruits of the sea around to the more needy? :roll:

Bandit
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Bandit » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

[
KalamataDonkey wrote:
and not sharing your fruits of the sea around to the more needy? :roll:
Sharing with the Needy!! What with all these new Taxe Im paying to get Greece Out of the S***e
There is No more needier Tribe than the Bandit Clan..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Regards,
Bandit. :twisted:
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

kismet

Post by kismet » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm

All sounds good , maybe a bit complicated for us first timers. Probably will end up just chilling and not go too far afield for fish. Ithink a car for just a couple of days is a good idea too as we dont want to feel pressured by anything!
Yes went to Parga last year and it was really bliss- so chilled and the local wine was great. Hoping Ag Nic offers the same sort of vintage!
What sort of boat trips are on offer. I am used to Turkey and going out for the day , pulling into sheltered coves and snorkelling, - hope to do that this time. Shame Greece cant offer the full package with lunch on the boat anymore due to EU regulations.
What has happened to the webcam?

aloni
Dedicated member

Post by aloni » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I have to say there are not so many boat trips available as in other parts of Greece (although there are a few excursions - Lazy Day Cruise, Kardamili by Boat and Diros Caves boat trip that Zorba's offer on here).

Ag Nik is very chilled and lots of nice wine to be had. The nearest beach (Pantazi) is a 15-20 minute walk from the village but you would need to use the bus/car/walk (or hire a boat) to explore the many lovely beaches and coves a bit further afield.

Relax, Enjoy!

helenoftroy

Post by helenoftroy » Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

You will love AgNik it is a truly wonderful place to stay, much nice than Stoupa if you like peace and quiet. After all Stoupa is only a short walk about 1 and half miles and a lovely walk it is too. We hired a car last year from the little place in the harbour, so easy and very efficient no more expensive than anywhere else, after all you are on your holidays so a few Euros here or there is of no matter. Say hello to Greg in his bar at the harbour and also the Vesuvious round the corner we had our lunch there most days and just say and enjoyed life.

Social Media