Thieves Caught

Here we want to offer the possibility to discuss in a democratic way opinions and suggestions regarding the (touristic) development in the area. Please do not hesitate to post your ideas or thoughts here!

The Real Stoupaman
Dedicated member

Thieves Caught

Post by The Real Stoupaman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:52 pm

According to reports, the Police have caught some of the thieves who broke into a number of houses etc, mainly during the night, and stole items of jewellery, cash, laptops, iPads etc etc.

The report also states that some of the stolen items have been recovered and await being claimed.
Does anyone know if anyone has actually been successful in obtaining their belongings?
I have been to the Police Station only to be told that 'everything has been recognised'.

Now.....as approx. €20k of goods were stolen, I find it very hard to accept that most/lots of these things have been claimed within a couple of days!!

Please let us all know just who has been successful.

Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Re: Thieves Caught

Post by Donaldo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Is this the police Station in Kardimili, if so we will go and have a look although it was about 18 months ago.

The Real Stoupaman
Dedicated member

Post by The Real Stoupaman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:36 pm

That is part of the problem, Donaldo - no one has said exactly where you should go in order to find out!

When went there we were told "everything has been recognised" - but it wasn't very convincing!!!

Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Donaldo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:01 pm

If the timescale inspection of the recovered goods is in line with 'local conditions apply' then it would take six months not a few days!! I saw the details on the 'other site', perhaps the admin on there has some more info?

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Post by zorbas2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:43 pm

I only know from some Greek friends who got robbed about a week ago that they went to Kardamyli police station but did not find anything which was missing...
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

The Real Stoupaman
Dedicated member

Post by The Real Stoupaman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:23 pm

"Did not find anything".....................exactly, zorbas2!!!!!!!

Social Media