Weather In Stoupa

The board for topics regarding the journey: Flights, Ferries, Car rentals, Transfers, Busses and other transportation.

tmrosie

Weather In Stoupa

Post by tmrosie » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi,

:) We are coming to stoupa the end of April first 2 weeks in May. This is the first time we have been this early and wondering what weather we can expect in general terms! (ie) jumper weather.. t-Shirt! .. and advice on evening attire!.. any help would be appreciated with packing the suitcase.. :) Thanks in advance..

tmrosie

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Re: Weather In Stoupa

Post by zorbas2 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 pm

You will have a lovely time. Flowers everywhere. Very nice climate.
Daytime you can definitely wear a t-shirt but make sure to have a vest and long trousers for the evenings!
Swimming is possible, but the water will still be quite cold. I for myself start swimming earliest in June...
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

tmrosie

Post by tmrosie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks for reply very much appreciated.. we are looking forwarding to coming in just a little over a week.. I hope the temperature is rising..

Regrads

john m
Dedicated member

Post by john m » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:06 am

Weather here for Pasxa was brilliant for time of year - Fantastic & warm in the sun. When out of any wind a "T" shirt is only required. Today still cloadless & already warm at just gone 8.00am. Fingers crossed for you ! :D
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Social Media