Virus

General topics regarding Stoupa and its surroundings

Kendrick123

Virus

Post by Kendrick123 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Will be quiet on the front tonight. Alarming times. Stay safe everyone.
https://greece.greekreporter.com/2020/0 ... ting-down/

bsamways

Re: Virus

Post by bsamways » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Looks likely that summer 2020 has been cancelled. Going to be difficult for the traders in the village, and I'm going to miss it, especially relaxing at To Steki, with a cold beer watching the waves and the world go by.

stoupa lover

Post by stoupa lover » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Just so sad for all involved.Holiday with my granddaughter in May will not happen, My solo trip to Crete in June will not happen, just hoping that my solo trip to my beloved Stoupa at the end of September may still occur, fingers crossed, but not hopefui.
So sad for all the accommodation owners and tavernas that will get little or no trade this summer.

feathers
Dedicated member

Post by feathers » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi there! We are self isolating (being over 70 and vulnerable) in Nottingham. In a similar position as regards this year's holidays in Greece but like you, Carol, we still have our fingers crossed for September. Perhaps if we all hope hard enough there will be a miracle....I somehow doubt it though the way things are going.

Best wishes to everyone in Greece, especially in Stoupa and Finikounda .....hopefully we shall all be back next year.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.
Oh, to be in Stoupa!

Social Media