activities for children living in the area

General topics regarding Stoupa and its surroundings

greeve

activities for children living in the area

Post by greeve » Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello!
Me and my familiy are thinking about moving to the region Stoupa - Ag. Nikolaos. Our son is 3 years old and we hesitate to come because we are afraid that there are no or not many activities beside the school for children (drawing, music, sports, whatever).
If you have other experiences or if you know something like a community for/of families in the area I would be happy to read from you! I'm not convinced to put him in Kindergarden so activities with other children would be still very important.

Thank you,

greeve

ADI

Re: activities for children living in the area

Post by ADI » Thu May 10, 2018 5:58 am

Firstly what language is your first language ? If he is a non greek speaker, then kindergarden is a must to do. He will learn Greek very quickly and will then mix easily with the other children. There are other activities in the area, football, karate, etc and of course the other thing he will need to learn quickly is swimming. From personal experience, my daughter could swim before she could ride a bike.

greeve

Post by greeve » Fri May 11, 2018 9:25 am

hahaha, thank you, yes I think kindergarden is a good thing to do! We are German. What age is your daughter now?

ADI

Post by ADI » Sun May 13, 2018 11:26 am

My daughter is now 12 coming up 13. If you want to ask any personal questions, please feel free message me (some questions / answers may not be appropriate on a public board)

Social Media