Jet ski

This is the forum from residents for residents. Ask here your questions or give your tips regarding all general topics like household, gardening, craftsmen but also shopping, pets or ...
glenick
Addicted member ;-)

Jet ski

Post by glenick » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Looking for info on where to buy a second hand jet ski, also are there any tax or legal implications? Any advice would be great.
Thanks

dclet

Re: Jet ski

Post by dclet » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Hopefully it will be prohibitively expensive as they make an appalling intrusive noise and disturb the wildlife. The current rental one on Stoupa beach can be heard high into the mountains. Stoupa & Kalogria are bad enough with the sunbeds and pedallos we don't need jet skis or speed boats with parachutes.

glenick
Addicted member ;-)

Post by glenick » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Thanks for reply NOT, that was not advice it was your opinion, keep it to yourself

poohbear

Post by poohbear » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Sorry but I totally agree with dclet

glenick
Addicted member ;-)

Post by glenick » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Anyway, if there is anyone that is not in gods waiting room, enjoys cycling, running and not sitting around waiting for the inevitable and not one of the ‘good old days’ members, please add something constructive. FYI these PWC do not need to be revved at high revs constantly and if you believe this then that shows a touch of arrogance. PWC are used to explore and see things you can’t from the shoreline, they do not need to be constantly driving in circles.

Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Donaldo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Comments a bit unfair glenick, are you revved up? Rules are that potential users need a licence and they cannot be driven at speed within 300 metres of a beach, why dont you check out the can and cannot does with the Dimos and/ or police.......good luck with that. :)

glenick
Addicted member ;-)

Post by glenick » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Not revved up and hold full licence, I’d love to know where you guys meet up, I’ll join you when I’m 90 as well.
Like I said this forum is for tips and advice, opinions are just that opinions.

zorbas2
camBoard admin

Post by zorbas2 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:58 am

glenick wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:54 pm
Like I said this forum is for tips and advice, opinions are just that opinions.
The subtitle of this board is "discussion boards for Stoupa, the Mani, Kalamata, Greece".
Discussions in my opinion include opinions.
Stephan Bartholomä
zorbas.de - stoupa.fr - sourmelina.com

Stella
Dedicated member

Post by Stella » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 am

I do like a bit of controversy. It livens up the board no end!!

Donaldo
Addicted member ;-)

Post by Donaldo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 am

glenick, you have lost me......"where do we meet up".......where does who meet up I certainly don't know anybody on this forum, well not that I know of. Forums are for people to comment and debate, you asked a question and got some responses, it's your problem if you don't like what people have posted but good luck with your jet ski.......where can a licence to drive one be obtained locally?

Social Media