Car Hire

General topics regarding Stoupa and its surroundings
baz

Car Hire

Post by baz »

I'm looking to hire a small car in Stoupa for 3 days at the end of August. Would appreciate any recommendations as it's been a few years since our last visit. Thank you in anticipation.
Paul

Re: Car Hire

Post by Paul »

Definitely recommend Mani Cars on the seafront. info@manicars.gr. +302721077977. We've used them for many years, a small company but usually quite competative and of course on the spot if you have any problems.
nmurray

Post by nmurray »

I won’t attempt to recommend a car rental based price comparison simply because it is well over ten years since I went through that exercise. We have used ‘Napoleon Car Rentals’ (//www.napoleon-rentacar.gr), since 2011, the car has been new, we’ve never experienced any problems and the service has been very good. Normally I just email Maira at their office explaining what I require.
Basically we have always been happy using this company and have never felt the need to change.
There are several car rental companies in the area, so why not pick a few, email your requirements and see what they can offer.
baz

Post by baz »

Thank you both for your advice - I'll email both the companies suggested and see what they have available.
Felisha

Post by Felisha »

Hallo, könnten Sie bitte Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns teilen? Welches Angebot war das günstigste? Danke im Voraus ...

Hello, could you share your experience with us? What was the most profitable offer? Thank you in advance...
baz

Post by baz »

Unfortunately, neither company were able to help with car hire on the days in question - the search goes on!
Paul

Post by Paul »

baz wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:20 am Unfortunately, neither company were able to help with car hire on the days in question - the search goes on!
You could also try 'Hellen Kladi' info@carhellen.gr, we haven't used them but I've heard lots of good things about them?
We have also used https://www.economycarrentals.com/en-gb/ ( only a broker for local company's) and been generally satisfied.